Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Tarot Cards Pick Your Book Recommendation
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Take You On a Vacation
- Book Review: Recent Romance Reads
- Feel-Good Contemporaries
- Upcoming Releases On My Radar
- May 2021 ARC Check In
- The Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood & Ash #3) by Jennifer L. Armetrout – Currently Reading
- In the Ravenous Dark by A.M. Strickland ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Currently Listening
- Today, Tomorrow, and Always (Phenomenal Fate #3) by Tessa Bailey ⭐⭐⭐
- Neon Gods (Dark Olympus #1) by Katee Robert – Currently Reading
- Heartstopper: Volumee 4 by Alice Oseman ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Coming Next Week!
- May Haul
On My Instagram
Whoops I forgot to post this week 🙈
- The Witch Haven by Sasha Peyton Smith – Netgalley
- Release Date: August 31, 2021
- A Lesson in Vengeance by Victoria Lee – Netgalley
- Release Date: August 3, 2021
- Instructions for Dancing by Nicola Yoon – Netgalley
- Release Date: June 1, 2021
- This week was the Breath of the Wildathon and…. I totally failed 😅 I only finished 1 book that was on my official TBR. This week just kinda got away from me and I got drawn into other books that weren’t on my TBR. Oops. Better luck next time Robin.
- It feels like summer here! It’s hot, it’s humid, and it came outta nowhere. I love the heat but I’m always a little sad when it’s time to close the windows and turn on the AC.
- My husband and I had another fun Saturday – we went book shopping, grocery shopping, spent some time reading outside, and then had a fire with my brother in-law. It’s been so amazing to see other people again (in small doses 😅)
How was your week?!
2 thoughts on “Weekly Update”
the ravenous dark looks so good!
LikeLiked by 2 people
It was SO GOOD!! 😍❤