Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Tarot Cards Pick Your Book Recommendation
- Top Ten Tuesday: Quotes From My Favorite Books
- Book Review: In the Ravenous Dark by A.M. Strickland
- The Splendid Spring Book Tag
- June Instagram Templates
- May 2021 Book Haul
- The Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood & Ash #3) by Jennifer L. Armetrout – Currently Reading
- Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Currently Listening
- Neon Gods (Dark Olympus #1) by Katee Robert ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- May the Best Man Win by ZR Ellor ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson #2) by Patricia Briggs ⭐⭐⭐
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston – Currently Listening
- The Chosen and the Beautiful by Nghi Vo – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- May Wrap Up
- June TBR
On My Instagram
- Never Fall For Your Fiancée (The Merriewell Sisters #1) by Virginia Heath – Netgalley
- Release Date: November 9, 2021
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood – Netgalley
- Release Date: September 14, 2021
- For the Wolf (Wilderwood #1) by Hannah Whitten – Orbit Books
- Release Date: June 1, 2021
- The Family Plot by Megan Collins – Atria Books
- Release Date: August 17, 2021
- This weeks highlight was definitely my return to yoga! If you didn’t know, before the pandemic I taught yoga part time (I have a full time job too, this is just for fun) but I had to step back from teaching last March since I have underlying conditions and needed to be extra cautious. But now that I’m vaccinated and things in Wisconsin are calming down, I’ve decided to return to teaching! So I’ll be back to teaching my old class this coming July ❤️
- And on top of that, I finally started practicing again. I (like everyone else) have been feeling so down and unmotivated this last year. Most of my energy was just spent dealing with the state of the world. But I’m feeling much better and working out again has been… painful 😅 but also wonderful.
- Happy Memorial Day weekend for anyone in the US! I hope you’re having the most wonderful long weekend ❤️❤️
How was your week?!