Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- May 2021 Wrap Up
- June 2021 TBR
- Book Review: Neon Gods (Dark Olympus #1) by Katee Robert
- Pride Flag Book Tag
- Book Review: One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
- Book Review: May the Best Man Win by ZR Ellor
- The Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood & Ash #3) by Jennifer L. Armetrout – On Hold
- Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Nature of Witches by Rachel Griffin ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Grace and Glory (The Harbinger #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Currently Listening
- Hang the Moon (Written in the Stars #2) by Alexandria Bellefluer – Currently Reading
- The Wolf and the Woodsman by Ava Reid – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Mid Year Freak Out Tag
- Upcoming Queer Book Releases!
- More Reviews
On My Instagram
Nothing new this week!
- It’s SO hot here! It’s in the 90s which isn’t unheard of for Wisconsin but it’s definitely early for it.
- But since it’s so hot we were able to get to the beach this weekend for the first time in 2 years! In 2019 we were planning our wedding (and attending 9 million others) and then last year everything was shut down. But it was so nice to just sit outside and enjoy the sand and water. For those that don’t know I live right on Lake Michigan so we have quite a few beaches even though I live in the north.
- I’m on vacation! I have off for the next few days – I’m attending Bookfest hosted by Edelweiss+ so I’m off work until Thursday. I have a ridiculous amount to time off banked so I really need to start using more of it.
How was your week?!