Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Weekly Tarot Card Book Recommendations
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Loved But Never Reviewed
- Books On My Radar Vol 3
- Historical Romance Weekend TBR
- Book Review: Two Rogues Make a Right by Cat Sebastian
- Book Review: Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power
- ScallywagAthon TBR
- Elixir (Covenant #3.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐⭐⭐
- Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐⭐⭐.5
- The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Bringing Down the Duke (The League of Extraordinary Women #1) by Evie Dunmore ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy #1) by S.A. Chakraborty – Currently Reading
- Deal With the Devil (Mercenary Librarians #1) by Kit Rocha – Currently Listening
- Hood Feminism by Mikki Kendall – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- More Reviews
- Summerween TBR!!
- Tome Topple Wrap Up
- The Duke’s Princess Bride by Amalie Howard – Netgalley
- Release Date: January 26, 2021
- Mistletoe and Mr. Right (Moose Springs, Alaska #2) by Sarah Morgenthaler – Netgalley
- Release Date: October 6, 2020
- This weekend was the Historical Romance readathon! I really wanted to read at least 3 books but I didn’t get anything read on Friday because I was finishing up other things from the week. Bringing Down the Duke was wonderful though and I’m starting the sequel this morning!
- However I’m not sure if I’ll be able to finish it… My parents and brother are coming over for a social distance grill out ❤️❤️ It’s been about 5 weeks since I’ve seen them (they live about 20 min from me) and I’ve missed them a lot! So I’m excited to spend time with someone other than my husband and pets 😅
- I’ve already finished 9 books and am over half way through 2 more, but for some reason I feel like I’m reading really slow this month! Not sure if it’s just because I want to read SO MUCH and there’s no way I could possibly keep up or what..
How was your week?!