Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- On My Radar Vol 4
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Audiobooks
- Mini Reviews: Covenant Series Binge!
- Book Review: Bringing Down the Duke (A League of Extraordinary Women #1) by Evie Dunmore
- Book Review: The Wreckage of Us by Brittainy Cherry
- Friday Favorites: Bookish Shops
- Book Review: Where Dreams Descend (Kingdom of Cards #1) by Janella Angeles
- Book Review: A Rogue of One’s Own (A League of Extraordinary Women #2) by Evie Dunmore
- The Black Kid by Christina Hammonds Reed – Currently Listening
- The Wreckage of Us by Brittainy Cherry ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- One by One by Ruth Ware ⭐⭐⭐
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Legendborn (Legendborn #1) by Tracy Deonn ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- More Reviews!
- Did I Read my Summer TBR?
- Summer Favorites
- Broken Wish (The Mirror #1) by Julie C Dao – Netgalley
- Release Date: October 6, 2020
- Forest of Stolen Girls by June Hur – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: April 20, 2021
- Fall is in full swing here in Wisconsin! It’s been 60 and rainy all week and I’m loving the cozy vibes!
- Despite the 4 day work week, it was a WEEK. Work was absolutely bananas, our microwave broke, and our dog was sick. I was so drained by Friday that I slept for over 10 hours 😅
- We met with a contractor on Monday about doing some construction on our home. When we moved here it was originally supposed to be a starter home. But since buying a new house right now seems like a terrible idea, we decided to try and renovate. We’re starting by hopefully building a second bathroom!
How was your week?!