Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- 20 Books I Want To Read in 2021
- Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Recommendations
- 2021 Anti-Haul
- Favorite New-To-Me Authors
- Favorites 2020 Debuts
- Favorite Covers
- How to Fail at Flirting by Denise Williams ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐⭐⭐
- Graceling (Graceling Realm #1) by Kristin Cashore – Currently Reading
- Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Currently Listening
Coming Next Week!
- November Wrap Up
- December TBR
- NEW 5 Star Predictions!
On My Instagram
Nothing new this week!
- Finally feeling SO much better this week! I stated getting my energy levels back and I’m actually able to adult again 😅 I worked, reorganized out dining room, and even cooked again (we ate deliver for like 5 straight days while we were both sick 🙈)
- Covid quarantine is over!! Today is my last day of check ins with the covid team and I’m so ready to put this all behind us. I had no idea how unprepared we were to get sick… There were so many things we had to order or have people drop off for us. Definitely stock up on decongestants, tylenol, and easy prep meals y’all. Don’t be caught off guard like we were.
- I spent all weekend setting up my 2021 reading journal and I love how it turned out! I shared my setup and a flip through over on my Instagram (also under the Planner highlight) if you want to check it out!
How was your week?!