Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Weekly Tarot Card Book Recommendations
- Top Ten Tuesday: ARCs I’d Kill For
- Book Reviews: 3 Holiday Romances
- Let It Snow Book Tag (original!)
- Romances to Keep You Warm This Winter – Pt. 1
- Romances to Keep You Warm This Winter – Pt. 2
- The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins ⭐⭐⭐.5
- The Darkest Star (Origin #1) by Jennifer L. Arementrout ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- You Have a Match by Emma Lord – Currently Reading
- Fable by Adrienne Young ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Coming Next Week!
- Series to Read in 2020 Reflection
- Historical Romance Readathon TBR
- Upcoming Releases on my Radar
On My Instagram
I took a the-world-is-on-fucking-fire-and-all-my-engery-is-going-toward-simply-making-it-through-the-day break….
Nothing new this week!
- This week was back to regularly scheduled programming work-wise. And what a terrible week to try and be back to normal levels of productivity… On top of the public shitstorm that occurred this week, both my parents and brother tested positive so I’ve been stressing about them. Luckily everyone is doing well so far so 🤞
- It was my husband’s 31st birthday this week! The pandemic hadn’t hit full force for either of our birthday’s last year so this was our first pandemic birthday. And it was kind of a bummer 😅 But we made the best of it and ordered a bunch of food and played some games and hung out.
- We finished our first home project of the year! Well kind of.. Anyone who owns an old home knows that nothing ever goes as planned 😅 We got our entire garage rewired and up to code. But it turns out the electrical runs along the outside of the garage (major yikes) so in spring we need to trench and rerun electrical (double yikes). But at least we have lights and a functioning garage door now!
How was your week?!