Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Tarot Cards Pick Your Book Recommendation
- Top Ten Tuesday: Wintery Covers
- 2020 Series Reflection
- Historical Romance Readathon TBR
- Book Reviews: 3 Recent Reads
- Upcoming Releases On My Radar – Vol 8
- You Have a Match by Emma Lord ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- If It’s Only Love (Boys of Jackson Harbor #6) by Lexi Ryan ⭐⭐⭐
- The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Ruthless Lady’s Guide to Wizardry by C.M. Waggoner – DNF
- Into the Heartless Woods by Joanna Ruth Meyer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Rouge of Fifth Avenue (Uptown Girls #1) by Joanna Shupe ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- A Lady’s Guide to Mischief and Mayhem by Manda Collins – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Series I Want to Finish
- January 2021 ARC Check In
On My Instagram
- Namesake (Fable #2) by Adrienne Young – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: March 16, 2021
- The Queer Priniciples of Kit Webb by Cat Sebastian – Netgalley
- Release Date: May 12, 2021
- A Dark and Hollow Star (A Dark and Hollow Star #1) by Ashely Shuttleworth – Netgalley
- Release Date: February 23, 2021
- The Infinity Courts by Akemi Dawn Bowman – Netgalley
- Release Date: April 6, 2021
- This was a really uneventful week. For once… THANK GOODNESS.
- The Historical Romance Readathon started on Friday! And despite starting the readathon with 2 DNFs, I’ve been loving getting back into historicals – they’re just so comforting.
- Both my parents and my brother are feeling pretty much normal after having covid the last 2 weeks. I’m so glad they’re all doing well and on the mend ❤️❤️
How was your week?!