Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Tarot Cards Pick Your Book Recommendation
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Settings
- March 2021 Wrap Up
- April 2021 TBR
- Top Five Saturday: Diverse Characters
- Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Seducing My Guardian (A Touch of Taboo #4) by Katee Robert ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Kingdom of Copper (Daevabad Trilogy #2) by S.A. Chakraborty – Currently Listening
- The Intimacy Experiment by Rosie Danan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Heiress Gets a Duke by Harper St. George – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
On My Instagram
- Mercury Boys by Chandra Prasad – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: August 2, 2021
- This week was a shit show 😅 It was probably the busiest week I’ve had since covid hit – and it was stressful. We had tons of house work done (electrical, framing, plumbing), inspections (that were rescheduled at the last minute and needed to be rescheduled again), yard work, appointments, work chaos, and more. As much as I love getting back to normal, I already miss having a wide open schedule.
- It’s SO beautiful out here!! It hit 70 this weekend and it looks like the nice weather might be here to stay! Finally!
- I went a little crazy buying books this weekend 🙈 I didn’t share them here because honestly I bought like 12 books so…. oops.
How was your week?!