Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- August Wrap Up
- Becca’s Bookoplathon TBR
- Adventures Through Wonderland Readathon TBR
- Book Review: The Night Swim by Megan Goldin
- Friday Favorites: School Settings
- Book Review: A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Marrow
- Book Review: Blitzed (Playbook #3) by Alexa Martin
- A Rogue of One’s Own (A League of Extraordinary Women #2) by Evie Dunmore ⭐⭐⭐.5
- The Black Kid by Christina Hammonds Reed – Currently Listening
- The Wreckage of Us by Brittainy Cherry – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- On my Radar Vol 4
- Audiobook Recommendations
- Lots of Reviews!
- Magic Dark and Strange by Kelly Powell – Netgalley
- Release Date: October 27, 2020
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: May 6, 2021
- It’s starting to cool down a little here in Wisconsin and it has me so excited for fall! We were even able to finally turn off the air and open the windows 😍
- I’ve been deep cleaning the house ALL week in preparation for decorating over the next few months. I do the basics but I’m so bad about keeping up with those deep clean things – any one else? If I could afford a weekly cleaning service I totally would 😅
- This weekend I was finally able to decorate for fall!! I’m an early decorator and it drives my husband absolutely mad 🤣 So we have agreed upon dates for decorating: Labor day for fall decor and Thanksgiving for Christmas. So this weekend fall exploded all over my house and I’m in love.
How was your week?!