Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- February 2021 TBR
- Top Ten Tuesday: Pink Covers
- Book Reviews: 3 Historical Romances
- Last 10 Books Tag
- Friday Favorites: Fake Dating
- Top 5 Saturday: Royalty in the Title
- Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Hello Stranger (The Ravenels #4) by Lisa Kleypas ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Graceling (Graceling Realm #1) by Kristin Cashore ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- Torn (A Wicked Trilogy #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Currently Listening
- The Burning Girls by C.J. Tudor – Currently Reading
- Thorn of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Mass (reread for ToG-along) – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Valentines Day Book Tag
- Adult Rom-Com Recommendations
On My Instagram
- Neon Gods (Dark Olympus #1) by Katee Robert – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: June 1st, 2021
- I Am Margaret Moore by Hannah Capin – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: October 12, 2021
- The Death of Jane Lawrence by Caitlin Starling – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: October 19, 2021
What I Hauled
I thought it might be fun to include some mini hauls in this! I got 3 books this week and I’m hella excited for all of the them!
- We filed our taxes on Friday… You know you’re living through quarantine in your 30s when taxes are the most exciting thing that happened in your week… send help.
- I cannot get over this feeling of burnout. Am I the only one? I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been in lockdown for a year or what but y’all.. I’m tired 😅
- It’s absolutely freezing here in Wisconsin. We got our first serious cold snap of the winter and 2°F highs is quite unpleasant. At least I don’t have to walk to the office anymore!
How was your week?!