Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Tarot Cards Pick Your Book Recommendation
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’d Throw Into the Ocean
- Book Review: The Intimacy Experiment (The Roommate #2) by Rosie Danan
- Easter Time Book Tag
- Rainy Day Reads
- The Heiress Gets a Duke by Harper St. George ⭐⭐⭐.5
- What Beauty There Is by Cory Anderson – DNF
- Kingdom of Copper (Daevabad Trilogy #2) by S.A. Chakraborty – On Pause
- The Duke Undone by Joanna Lowell – Currently Listening ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas – Currently Reading (40%)
- The Mary Shelley Club by Goldy Moldavsky – Currently Reading (20%)
Coming Next Week!
- Upcoming Releases on My Radar
On My Instagram
- A History of Wild Places by Shea Ernshaw – Netgalley
- Release Date: December 7, 2021
- Rosaline Palmer Takes the Cake (Winner Bakes All #1) by Alexis Hall – Netgalley
- Release Date: May 18, 2021
- The Devil and the Heiress (The Gilded Age Heiresses #2) by Harper St. George – Netgalley
- Release Date: June 29, 2021
- The Bones of Ruin (The Bones of Ruin #1) by Sarah Raughley – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: September 7, 2021
- WE HAVE WALLS! It feels like our house has been under construction forever (it’s only been like 4 weeks) but the walls of our new bathroom finally went up and I’m insanely excited. They still need to do sanding and all that but I’m already counting down the days until these plastic walls can come down.
- We also have a new fence! We’ve been talking about getting a fence for 2 years down and we signed a contract like 4 months ago. But it finally went up on Friday and I already love it so much. I can’t wait until it gets warm again so we can sit out there with the dog and just relax.
- It was another long and stressful work week but I’m hoping that some of these projects are wrapping up. I keep thinking things will slow down but they never actually do 😅
How was your week?!